The coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to present unique and rapidly changing challenges. SUN remains committed to responding quickly and responsibly to the needs of its staff, patients and their loved ones.
- All Casual Visitation to the Hospital has been Suspended
- Family modes of communication with loved ones include extended tele-visitation times throughout the day and access to videoconferencing
- Temperature Scan and COVID-19 Screening for Everyone Entering the Facility
- A COVID-19 risk assessment form and temperature reading will occur before entering the lobby
- In addition to (1) having your temperature taken, you’ll be asked whether you (2) have a cough or (3) shortness of breath, which are the three symptoms provided by the CDC
- Outpatient Screening
- All outpatients will also be screened daily prior to program participation
- If SUN is transporting, patients will be screened prior to entering the van
- Telehealth Services
- We are now offering Telehealth Assessments and Telehealth Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) — click to learn more
The health and wellness of all of our staff and patients is our first priority. We are following CDC guidelines and prepared to move quickly as guidance changes to keep our patients and staff safe.