You’re invited to the SUN Behavioral Job Fair! Join a team that makes a difference in our community.
SUN Behavioral Health in Erlanger Kentucky is seeking exceptional staff members to join our healthcare team. We are dedicated to saving lives and enhancing the quality of life for those we serve, to create a positive culture and develop a highly skilled and committed team.
SUN Behavioral offers a full array of services in a new 197-bed facility. We provide inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services for adults, seniors, and the LGBTQIA Community: including mental health, substance use disorder and specialty programs. This is a unique opportunity as we mature our new hospital to fit the unmet needs of the community we serve.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
SUN Behavioral Kentucky
820 Dolwick Drive
Leadership will conduct interviews on-site. Bring your resume and cover letter.
We are looking for dedicated staff members who may be interested in beginning a career in Behavioral Health by accepting Per Diem (PRN) roles. Available positions include:
- Registered Nurses: Licensed in Kentucky
- Licensed Therapists: Licensed in Kentucky
- Intake Assessors: Master’s degree in Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Technicians: Experience with patient care preferred
- Housekeepers: Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Dietary Aides: Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Registered Dietician