Virtual Continuing Education Course focusing on Clinical Supervision
THIS CE IS NOW FULL. Check back soon for next month’s CE.
In partnership with Nemeth Counseling, we invite you to attend our free Virtual Continuing Education Course focusing on Clinical Supervision.
Goals and Learning Objectives:
- Gain required CEUs for those interested in clinical supervision
- Learn important differences between supervision and consultation, types of supervision and components of supervision
- Gain knowledge on specific requirements for LISW-S and LPCC-S licenses
- Review necessary ethical and legal implications
- Open discussion time with an experienced supervisor
Friday, September 18, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3 credit hours for LPCs, LPCCs, LSWs, LISWs
Provider Approval Program #RCS091803
Space is limited and spots fill up quickly. If you visit our website to RSVP and the event is no longer listed, that is because it is full.
Presented by Steve Guglielmi, LPCC-S
Steve Guglielmi is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor through the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board. Steve received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from The Ohio State University. He then went on to receive his Master of Science in Education in Community Counseling from University of Dayton. Steve is the CEO of Nemeth Counseling.
This CE will take place virtually via the Zoom app. Once all attendees have registered, we will email a meeting link.
If you know someone struggling with substance abuse and addiction, we can help. Call SUN first at 614-706-2786.