Virtual Continuing Education Course
Spirituality and Meaning Making: Supporting Clients in their Well-Being
In partnership with Nemeth Counseling, we invite you to attend our free Virtual Continuing Education Course on Ethical Practice.
This 3 hour CEU will provide professionals in the counseling field with a basic understanding of spirituality and how it can be addressed and incorporated into a holistic counseling style in order to help clients achieve overall well-being.
- Review four classic styles of therapy and gain a deeper understanding of how they can be used in helping clients
- Achieve well-being and meaning-making through a spiritual lens
- Gain an understanding of how spirituality is a necessary part of holistic counseling
- Review therapeutic styles and learn new assessment tools to use with clients
- Participants will walk away with practical interventions to use in sessions with clients
- Utilize training time to converse and share ideas with other professionals
Friday, July 23, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3 Credits for LPCs, LPCCs, LPCC-S LSWs, LISWs, LISW-S
Provider Approval Program #RCS091803
Space is limited and spots fill up quickly. If you visit our website to RSVP and the event is no longer listed, that is because it is full.
Presented by Kristina Walsh, LPC
Kristina Walsh is a Licensed Professional Counselor through the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board. Kristina received her Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies with a minor in Sociology from Baldwin-Wallace University. She then went on to receive her Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries degree from Methodist Theological School in Ohio.
Prior to her counseling career, Kristina has experience working with children and young adults in faith-based, secular and non-profit settings. She enjoyed having conversations with these young people to help them have more self-awareness and growth. Kristina’s career began at UMCH Family Services where Kristina was a school-based outpatient therapist.
At Nemeth Counseling, Kristina is a part-time Outpatient Therapist. Kristina is dedicated to helping her clients find balance and healthy self-awareness. Kristina offers an inclusive and safe counseling space, offering respect and compassion to each of her clients.
This CE will take place virtually via the Zoom app. Once all attendees have registered, we will email a meeting link.
If you know someone struggling with substance abuse and addiction, we can help. Call SUN first at 614-706-2786.