SUN Behavioral in Partnership with LifeStance Health invite you to attend our complimentary Continuing Education Course
This 3 Hour CEU Training focuses on skills to improve engagement and treatment compliance in different parts of the therapy process with children and caregivers.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- How to engage parents in the therapy process with children
- Ways to establish family and youth engagement when encountering resistance
- Developmental level and it’s impact on treatment
- Session and intervention structuring techniques
- Working with youth primarily internalizing symptoms vs. youth primarily externalizing symptoms
THE PRESENTER: Kara Bradley, MA, LPCC-S
Kara Bradley is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor currently working at Lifestance Health. Kara has worked in a number of settings such as college counseling, community-based mental health, and private practice. Kara has worked with children and families at both Directions for Youth and Families and in her current workplace for the past five years
Thursday, June 23, 2022
9AM – 12PM
3 Credits for LPCs, LPCCs, LPCC-S LSWs, LISWs, LISW-S
SPACE IS LIMITED.
RSVP by Tuesday June21st, through this link: RSVP
Zoom link will be provided the week of the training.
Provider Approval Program Number #RCS071602